Monday, September 13, 2010

New beginnings...

It's hard to believe that it's the middle of September already. My goodness, time flies fast. My one and only child, Tim has started grade 2 and I'm back to being all alone during the time he's in school. I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but it is what it is.

I've been feeling a bit rejuvenated about scrapbooking. My mind's feeling like I'm going about 200 mph!!! I want to try to do so many things and am sometimes not sure where to start.

A short while ago I tried out for the BoBunny Design Team. Unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. I did have a lot of fun and felt like I've spread out my wings. So in saying that, I've decided to give trying out for other ones and will be working on that in the short while.

In saying that, alot of the auditions require that you have a blog, so even though it's only September, I'm going to try and keep this up to date with scrapbooking related stuff. I'm working on uploading some of my all time favorite layouts, cards and 3 dimensional items that I've made in hopes to inspire you to do the same!

Well, back I go to organizing my phots and preparing to upload them for you all to enjoy! I would love to hear feedback, so please post and post often! Have a fantastic day!!!

No comments: