Monday, October 25, 2010

I WON!!!!!!

I have been broadening my horizens and joining some new scrapbook sites.  I got started in doing this as I wanted to challenge myself and join a Design Team.  Well, in that department I haven't yet been accepted on any but have had some promising leads!  In saying that, I have found some wonderful scrapbook sites and have enjoyed being a part of their "family".  One in particular that I've been active on has been Paper Therapy.  I came across this on a daily venture to apply for a Design Team.  I did not make their team but got such a wonderful response from the founder that I decided to join them and have met some wonderful ladies.  As well, the inspiration to grow as a scrapbooker has been the best! 

So on this site there are weekly challenges.  They focus these challenges on small projects or cards that can be whipped up easily.  For this past week we were to make a card with a required color palette.  I was the lucky recipient of this weeks vote (was a very close call as there are so many talented crafters there).  This is the card that I won the challenge on:


This card I made and will have on hand for any sympathy message needed. 

So you ask what I won.....this is what I won.

You may be asking....what is this.  Well, on this website they use what is called a "Siggie".  I can add this to any signature on whatever forum I am on and proudly display my accomplishments.  Thanks Paper Therapy!!!!


No comments: