Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.....okay, not one but THE favorite holiday!  Ever since my son was born (Oct 30th) I have had so much fun with his costumes and going out Halloweening.  For my son's birthday this year, we decided to scale it down for him and invited a friend over for the night.  We had home made pizza (the boys were allowed to make their own specialty.  My son has taken a liking to black olives so we've just given him his own pizza to put olives on and there goes the tradition).  After we ate pizza we then had cake.  He was wanting a Bakugon cake so a dear friend made us a yummy Rocky Road cake and decorated it as a Bakugon.  We bought him some Bakugon toys and that was his topper.  Here is his cake.

That was one yummy cake....thanks Paula!!!!  Tim absolutely LOVED it!!!

Then on Saturday I took Tim and his friend Dale to town to Gone Scrappin' In Bloom to make a great little Halloween craft.  Kelly always has wonderful things planned and this was something I thought that the two boys would have fun with.   Another friend who does photography was there to take pictures of kids in their Halloween outfits.  I couldn't resist and did a layout this morning with the picture that she took!!!  Thanks Kendra, the photo was awesome.  Here's the layout that I did with it.



So all in all it was a fabulous weekend and we're goin gto be leaving shortly to do some Halloweening.....talk to you all again soon!!!

No comments: