Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

Well, maybe not the real Peter Cottontail, but Easter is around the corner really soon!  Over at Paper Therapy, the DT, came up with a really cool challenge.  You needed to make a card that has some relevance to Easter, baskets, bunnies or just whatever.  I chose the concept of a basket being a weaved image and did this.....
So now what you need to do is head on over to http://www.papertherapy.yuku.com/ and sign up to become a member.  Take your imagination to the max and create something to possibly win a prize!?!?  Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Jessi Myers said...

Hi Rasia!! Welcome to the DT - we are so glad to have you!! I love you card - the colors, and the ladybugs - so happy and springy. :)

I left you a blog award on my blog: www.themyersmemories.blogspot.com

Hugs!
Jessi

Patricia said...

I really like how you wove the ribbon on this card!