Monday, March 28, 2011

Second Time is a Charm

Okay, now I can make it official.  I've been hiding this secret for a couple of weeks and now it's official.  Back in the fall time, I took my chances at applying for becoming a Design Team member on a couple of scrapbook sites.  I was unsuccessful at that time but did come along a really great scrapbook site called PaperTherapy.  The website is http://www.papertherapy.yuku.com/ .  I did not make that team the first time but joined in the forum and met a lot of really talented and awesome ladies!  Since I LOVE challenges, this site had weekly challenges.  It has a lot of inspiration for cards and that has also helped me with my card collection (which is very near the 600-700 cards). 

Just a couple of weeks ago, I was asked if I'd join their Design Team and was thrilled beyond belief!!!!  Of course, I accepted in a heartbeat!!! 

So now it's official.....I'm a member of the PaperTherapy Design Team.  I truly hope that you will join me and come and be apart of this team.  I will be posting their challenges here too as they come up but the best part is just coming on over to this site and becoming a member and playing along.  I know that you will be inspired and enjoy the girls and the challenges and friendship.  Come on over !!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly J. said...

I am really loving your blog!! :) Congrats on becoming a DT member! Talk about a huge honor!