Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a New Year.....

Wow, 2011 is finally here!  I hope that 2011 will be even a bigger and better year for myself and for each and every one of you.  I began the year off to a slow start with scrapbooking but finally have found time to do some challenges.  This layout was a challenge from 3scrappyboys.com .  All that it had asked was to take a photo from your stash and scrap it.  I've been working on layouts to make albums for my sister's 3 boys (one more on the way any minute!!!)!  This layout is of her eldest son and my first nephew Braeden when he was born.  The black piece at the top of the layout is a picture of the ultrasound.  My hopes is that I can create albums for them to cherish when they get older.  Here is the first of my eldest nephews album....

Go out and challenge yourself in getting some "older" photos scrapbooked!  Have fun!

1 comment:

melody said...

awww ~ how precious! lovin how you did the house..and placement of the journaling!